The Cushing Chamber of Commerce works for the betterment of our members, their businesses and our community as a whole. Our members are proactive volunteers who, with the support of our staff, work through our various committees to achieve this end.
- Membership: We are an active Chamber whose members are working to make Cushing a better place in which to live and work through cooperation with similar organizations, the State Chamber and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Economic Development: We have a close working relationship with the Cushing Economic Development Council, the Cushing Industrial Authority and the Oklahoma Development Alliance (OKDA) to encourage economic development.
- Networking: Many Chamber members find our networking opportunities to be of enormous value in building their businesses.The Chamber offers an annual membership meeting each January and monthly membership luncheons February throughOctober to provide these opportunities for our members.
- Community Involvement: A variety of committees are available to choose from, each with its specific goals, whether it is leadership development, trade enhancement or community betterment.
- Legislative Advocacy: We work closely with local and state government representatives to pass legislation that is beneficial to business and quality of life. Our voice is heard at the national level through our involvement in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Business Referral Service: We refer callers to our Chamber members when inquiries are made. Listings in Chamber publications, membership directory and exposure on our website are additional benefits to our members.
- Advertising and Communication: We offer cost effective ways for members to advertise their business through our monthly newsletter, which features current Chamber news and upcoming community events. In addition, appropriate events may be publicized at no charge on the electronic message board and Chamber website.
- "Information Central": The Cushing Chamber of Commerce has a vast amount of information that meets the daily demand from the public and business alike. In our office you will find information on the quality of life in Cushing and the State of Oklahoma as well as maps from other states, demographic information, manufacturing and industrial information and more.
- Tourism: We sponsor and host community events throughout each year that bring hundreds of visitors to Cushing. We also furnish free vacation information and publications furnished by the State Department of Tourism.
Travel with the Chamber!